Most correspondence you receive as a District Manager or Region Manager will be from Guiding sources.  External correspondence is normally fairly straightforward, e.g. requests to participate in community events or suggestions for service projects or information about proposed District or Region events.  Some correspondence might be of a technical or legal nature, e.g. to do with properties or leases.  If the correspondence is complex take advice from your State Girl Guide Office.

It may help reduce your workload to appoint a specific person to deal with correspondence and/or include this responsibility as part of the role of the minutes secretary.

Last Modified: 14/07/16 at 10:55 AM