Badges signify membership, role, or achievement and may be worn as appropriate.
Worn by a member to signify a qualification or achievement.
Worn by a member to signify position.
- District Manager: silver diamond shape with pale blue border.
- Region Manager: silver diamond shape with royal blue border.
- State Commissioner: silver diamond shape with orange border.
- Assistant or Deputy State Commissioner: silver diamond shape with orange border with ‘A’ superimposed.
- Assistant Chief Commissioner: gold diamond shape with ‘A’ superimposed.
- Chief Commissioner: gold diamond shape.
May be worn by all members when not wearing the uniform and can be given to other World Association members.
Worn by members of the Fellowship of Former Scouts and Guides.
Worn by Adult Members who have completed the Leadership Qualification of the Australian Learning and Qualification Program for their role as Unit or Assistant Unit Leader.
Worn by a member who has made the Girl Guide Promise.
Worn by members for special celebrations, achievements or occasions, usually for a limited time. The Board of Girl Guides Australia must approve these badges, Australian Program Committee, or the State Executive/Board. The Australian Guiding Committee (AGC) must be informed of special badges for girls arranged by States.
Worn by a member of a Trefoil Guild on affirmation or reaffirmation of the Girl Guide Promise.
Worn by all members who have made the Girl Guide Promise. It can be worn both in and out of uniform.
Last Modified: 27/06/23 at 8:27 PM