Child Safe Child Friendly Procedures
About this document
This document is provided as a supplementary document to the Girl Guides Australia (GGA) Child Safe Child Friendly (CSCF) Policy as it provides the Procedures and Guidance Notes for Element 1 – 10 of the Policy. The CSCF Policy reflects the commitment of Girl Guiding in Australia (GGiA) to the safety and wellbeing of all children and young people. Further documents that should be read with this document include:
- GGA Child Safe Child Friendly Policy which promotes Members, Volunteers and Employees to provide a Child Safe Child Friendly Organisation
- GGA Diversity & Inclusion Policy, Guidance to Support Diversity and Inclusion in Guiding, which together support Members, Volunteers and Employees in the implementation of inclusive practice
- GGA Risk Management Framework & Guidance to the Risk Management Framework, which together support Members, Volunteers and Employees to manage risk appropriately
- GGA Fact Sheet – Introduction to Girl Guiding in Australia – a Child Safe Child Friendly Community
- GGA CSCF Framework – Definitions and Abbreviations.
(i) Girl Guiding in Australia (GGiA) is the collective name for Girl Guides Australia and all the State Girl Guide Organisations.
(ii) All GGA Policies & Procedures are located in an online library called Guide Lines for Girl Guides and Girl Guide Volunteers (Guide Lines) All Adult Members, Volunteers and Employees are required to adhere to all policies and procedures in Guide Lines.
Last Modified: 24/09/21 at 10:09 PM