State Recognition of Prior Learning Liaison
Supplementary Position Title: State Recognition of Prior Learning Liaison
Appointed by: State Learning & Development Manager
Reports to: State Learning & Development Manager
- Learning Partners
- Learning & Development team
Term of appointment:
Primary purpose of the position
Promote understanding of the Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) process by:
- Providing advice to Learning Partners about RPL using the ALQP Qualification Passport Guidance Notes.
- Providing advice to Learning Partners about automatic and individual RPL and exemptions.
- Making decisions about individual exemptions in line with the purpose of the modules and activities in the Learning Passports.
- Supporting Learning Partners to be flexible and creative in their approach to offering alternate activities.
- Completing the RPL for Region Managers.
Requirements of appointment to the position
- Completion of Learning Partner Training.
- Be a member of, and report to, the State Learning & Development Team.
Capabilities and personal attributes
- High level interpersonal skills including coaching, questioning, actively listening and providing empathy.
- Commitment to the development of new Leaders and Managers.
- Commitment to fairness, equity and consistency in the RPL process.
- Capacity and time to undertake the role.
- Abide by the Girl Guides Australia Code of Conduct.
Last Modified: 27/06/17 at 3:10 PM