Asia Pacific Region Awards (WAGGGS)
Asia Pacific Leadership Awards
The Asia Pacific Leadership Awards aim to recognise achievement of Adult Members along with outstanding service performed by a GGA or SGGO staff member.
Through the Asia Pacific Leadership Awards, the Region seeks to provide incentive and motivation for adults who:
- are effective role models in their areas of service
- have given outstanding contributions in their areas of service
- have acquired a high level of self-development that has enabled them to provide quality Girl Guiding and Girl Scouting
The Asia Pacific Leadership Awards are offered annually in three categories:
- Asia Pacific Leadership Award for Unit Leaders
- Asia Pacific Leadership Award for Managers/Commissioners
- Asia Pacific Leadership Award for Service to Girl Guiding/Girl Scouting
Nominations are submitted using the online Asia Pacific Awards Nomination Form.
All nominations require the approval of the State Commissioner and must be received by GGA by 1 November each year.
Please note: The GGA Awards Committee considers all nominations and makes recommendation to the Asia Pacific Regional Committee for approval. Notification of awardees is not made until the following year.
Asia Pacific Region Appreciation Award
The Asia Pacific Region Appreciation Award is the highest award given by the Asia Pacific Region, World Association of Girl Guides and Girl Scouts.
The Asia Pacific Region Appreciation Award is to honour individuals who have given outstanding service and contribution to the development of Girl Guiding and Girl Scouting in the Region. This award is presented once every three years.
For information on this award, please contact the Chair of the GGA National Awards Committee through the National Office.
Last Modified: 26/09/22 at 10:09 AM